Friday, June 13, 2008

Sewing day

I had the day off from work, so I decided to dedicate it to sewing. Here's what I made.
The elephants on the left side are still waiting for eyes and ears. Here we go...

I also sewed another tunic altered from the A. Butler Anna pattern, but this one is a little more fitted and has a lace to tie around the waist. I used this awesome vintage cotton printed fabric for it. The fabric used to be curtains before. I just love the fabric! The leftovers made for some plush animals for the store. I also received the weekender bag, and Lotus patterns from A Butler today!!! I can't wait to try them out. Maybe next week...

2 comments:

Plum Crafty said...

love the Anna Tunic with the different color yoke and band at the bottom, creative use of fabric and it breaks up the design. Think I'll try it next too...on the verge of finishing my first Anna Tunic and then onto a Birdie bag. Thanks for posting comments on Pattern Review they helped during the process - www.plumcrafty.blogspot.com

Mirka Hokkanen said...

OOH, I cant wait to see yours!

Finnfactor Design

Finnfactor Design